I have always loved animal print. Call me crazy but I totally think it’s a classic and it can be oh so seductive. With that said, it’s extremely easy to go overboard with it. So keep it simple stupid! Animal prints should only be used in moderation. I think the safest bet is to just leave the animal print to the accessories, like shoes, scarves, bags, etc.
1. Black Blazer: I actually have two black blazers, one from H&M and one from Club Monaco. The one from Club Monaco was probably the best investment I’ve ever made. I got it 70% off when they were closing their sunset store. I wear that thing ALL the damn time, over anything and everything.
2. Skinny Jeans: I discovered skinny jeans in 8th grade. A little bit before they became super trendy. At the time it was all about boot cut jeans, even flares. But I liked the way skinny jeans made my legs look. I have hips and long legs. Skinnies really lengthened them. It was funny because at the time everyone thought I was crazy for spending $100 on Lucky Jeans. Now most of my friends spend $100+ on jeans all the time. All of the jeans I own are skinny. I’ve heard mixed reviews. Some say they are going out but I love them. Always have, always will.
3. Scarves: Scarves are like my security blanket. I feel 100% more dressed up the second I put a scarf on. Scarves actually became one of my staples in high school. I went to a private catholic high school and therefore I had to wear a uniform. The only way I could express my fashion sense was through accessories. So I wore A LOT of scarves.
4. Hats: My mom taught me the wonder of hats at a very young age. If you wear a hat, you don’t have to do your hair. BOOM! love them.
5. Converse: I love chuck taylors, high tops, low tops, yes please! I have a pair in red, purple, teal, black and more. I’ve gone through so many over the years.