Oh how I love the Huffington Post for introducing me to this incredible website: If Shoes Could Kill. It was made by theCheezburger Network, the creators of Lol Cats: I Can Haz Cheezburger. I mean, I thought that I had seen some pretty outrageous shoes like Balenciaga’s Lego shoes or Chanel’s Gun Heels, but I stand corrected. Some are of the submission are awesome and I would actually wear them. Like these ones:
Cruising to Paris - Christian Louboutin
High Top Converse or Sandals!
Others are RIDICULOUS!
Gotta catch 'em all - Pikashoe!
Some are just a little questionable! I mean really? Isn’t this some kind of animal torture?
STOP! Hamster Time
Everyone knows I love bananas (I eat one everyone day) but this is taking it a little far.
I’m not even to embarrassed to admit that I just spent the last hour looking through this site. So if you have some time to kill and wanna see some weird animal claw shoes or bacon slip-ons, head here to check it out!
Five items I cannot live without:
1. Black Blazer: I actually have two black blazers, one from H&M and one from Club Monaco. The one from Club Monaco was probably the best investment I’ve ever made. I got it 70% off when they were closing their sunset store. I wear that thing ALL the damn time, over anything and everything.
2. Skinny Jeans: I discovered skinny jeans in 8th grade. A little bit before they became super trendy. At the time it was all about boot cut jeans, even flares. But I liked the way skinny jeans made my legs look. I have hips and long legs. Skinnies really lengthened them. It was funny because at the time everyone thought I was crazy for spending $100 on Lucky Jeans. Now most of my friends spend $100+ on jeans all the time. All of the jeans I own are skinny. I’ve heard mixed reviews. Some say they are going out but I love them. Always have, always will.
3. Scarves: Scarves are like my security blanket. I feel 100% more dressed up the second I put a scarf on. Scarves actually became one of my staples in high school. I went to a private catholic high school and therefore I had to wear a uniform. The only way I could express my fashion sense was through accessories. So I wore A LOT of scarves.
4. Hats: My mom taught me the wonder of hats at a very young age. If you wear a hat, you don’t have to do your hair. BOOM! love them.
5. Converse: I love chuck taylors, high tops, low tops, yes please! I have a pair in red, purple, teal, black and more. I’ve gone through so many over the years.